To achieve this honor, student-athletes must have a full year of residence at their institution and carry at least a 3.2 cumulative grade point average at the start of the season.
The following Statesmen were named to the squad:
- Junior Teddy Desloge, economics major
- Sophomore Will Harris, American studies major
- Senior Kenny O’Connor, psychology and English double major
- Sophomore Grant Palermo, undeclared
- Sophomore Darren Scott, undeclared
- Sophomore Dan Sills, economics major
The 25th-ranked Statesmen (6-10) will be back on the courts Feb. 20-22, when they compete in the College Squash Association Team Championships at Williams.