Chevon Steward ’04
Registered Dance-Movement Therapist (R-DMT) from Harkness Dance Center, and Clinical Social Worker, MSW, University of Southern California
Amanda Herman Records ’03
MFA in Dance, University of Oregon, owner of Spotlight Dance and Performing Arts Center in Renton, WA
Erin Law ’03
– CLMA, Integrated Movement Studies, and MFA in Dance, Smith College, dance artist & somatic educator in TN
Susan Rainey ’02
– tenured Dance Specialist in the NYC Schools, and freelance performer
Max Eugene ’01
– MFA in Performance, CalArts; member, Arianne Bean and the Big Show (dance-theater) and Labcoat Meerkat film company
Susanna Kim Christians ’99
acted as assistant producer for Move the Frame, a cable access program that focused on dance films and as a screener for the 2006 Dance on Camera Festival at Lincoln Center.
Olive Prince ’99
MFA in Dance, Artistic Director – Olive Prince Dance (OPD, Phila. PA)
Michelle Odmark Gipner ’98
– MFA in Dance, University of Colorado at Boulder, owner, Yoga Studio, and part-time dance faculty at Univ. of Rochester
Sharna Fabiano ’97
joined the internationally acclaimed TangoMujer Dance Company, a group of all-women tango dancers in NYC. In 2006, she established Sharna Fabiano Tango Company in DC. She is featured in Dance Magazine’s upcoming “25 to Watch” list for January 2008. Her own written articles on the depth and mystique of social tango have been widely read and translated into several languages.
Jeanne Schickler Compisi ’96
– MFA in Dance, NYU Tisch School of the Arts, owner, Pilates Studio, and member of BioDance Company, Rochester, NY
Ellen Stokes Shadle ’91
has her own dance company, ellen stokes shadle/DanceWorks.
Cindy Getchonis ’89
created an individual major, The Body Mind Synthesis, a basis in Holistic Health Theory. She attended the Boulder School of Massage and completed certifications in The Trager Approach and Aston-Patterning. She is currently an instructor at the Finger Lakes School of Massage.
Maura Keefe ’85
(MFA, PhD), is a dance writer, historian, choreographer and a Scholar-in-Residence at Jacob’s Pillow Dance Festival.
We want to hear from you! Please send dance alumni and alumnae updates, corrections and news to the Office of Advancement, or complete this online form.