WS@Work New York City
A William Smith “Women in the Workforce” panel discussion and reception will take place Thursday, April 11, 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. at IHS Markit (450 West 33rd Street, New York, N.Y.).
This WS@Work event will feature a panel of outstanding alumnae representing a variety of professional careers. Panelists will discuss their career paths, issues they face in the workplace and advice on how to get ahead. The panel will be moderated by Margarita Ramos ’85, Attorney.
– Jennifer Rosenwald ’82, Business & Life Coach, Speaker (Co-Author, #1 International Bestseller, “The Expert Success Solution”)
– Sabrina Horn ’83, Senior Advisor, Technology Practice, Finn Partners
– Cecilia “CC” Capers ’92, Deputy Counsel, Nassau County Legislature
– Joyce Cupaiuolo Rosely ’92, Head of Asset Management/Hedge Fund Sales for U.S. SPDRs, State Street Global Advisors
– Aloysee Heredia Jarmoszuk ’98, Chief of Staff, Office of the Deputy Mayor for Operations, NYC Office of the Mayor
Register online by April 4.