The following Herons were named to the team:
- Christine Babcock ’11, Undeclared
- Jamie Billington ’10, Sociology
- Kenzie Cannon ’09, Public Policy Studies
- Rebecca Charlton ’11, Undeclared
- Kirsten Cooper ’10, Asian Languages & Cultures
- Abbie DiPalma ’10, Mathematics
- Katherine Faherty ’09, Economics
- Emily Maguire ’10, Psychology
- Kerry O’Neill ’09, Geoscience and Environmental Studies double major
- Alaria Pizzo ’11, Undeclared
- Anne Wakeman ’09, Media & Society and Education double major
Faherty, Maguire, O’Neill, and Wakeman are three-time Liberty League All-Academic honorees, while Billington, Cannon, Cooper, and DiPalma are making their second straight appearance on the team.
The varsity eight (Billington, Cannon, Maguire, O’Neill, Wakeman) was ranked in the top 15 in the nation all spring, climbing as high as No. 6. The second varsity eight (Charlton, Cooper, DiPalma, Pizzo) won a silver medal at the state championships. The varsity four (Babcock, Faherty) was the second fastest conference boat at the state championships, finishing fourth in the petite level final overall.