Michael Paparo, controller, was recently re-elected to the St. Thomas More Foundation Board of Directors. He will serve a three-year term. Established in 1939, the St. Thomas More Foundation at the Alibrandi Catholic Center/St. Thomas More Chapel supports Catholic campus ministry at Syracuse University and SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry. The St. Thomas More Foundation Board is a group of 30 community volunteers who plan and coordinate a variety of outreach and fundraising events throughout the year.