With spring finally arriving in Geneva, several students already know where they’ll be doing their summer internships.
* William Smith sophomore Madelaine Brooks will say “aloha” to the East Coast this summer and intern with DFS in Hawaii.
* Katie Goodrich ’08 is one of two interns at Yahoo! Inc. this summer; Adam Chaput ’07 will participate in a one-on-one mentorship with Daniel Rosensweig ’83, the Chief Operating Officer of Yahoo!
* Rob Genovese ’08 will intern at Integrated Finance Limited.
* Vincent DeFabo will be interning with Congressman Tim Murphy (R-PA) in Washington, D.C.
* Scott Moriyama will be interning with Boston's Children's Hospital Real Estate Planning and Development office.
* James (Jamey) Mulligan will be leading canoe trips through Algonquin Park in Ontario, Canada.
* Victor Pultinas will be interning with Gateway Arts in Mass., working with disabled adults.
* Andrei Romanov will be interning with John Hancock Financial Network as a risk management intern.
* Marc Borden will be an investment banking intern at J.P. Morgan.
* Andrew Strom ’07 will work with CBS in San Francisco.
* Brandon Baer ’07 found a summer internship with Lazard Capital Management.
* Seth Greenblott ’07 will spend his summer at Oppenheimer; and
* Majuwa Kowai-Bell ’07 will work at Bryce Capital.