Weather considerations have prevented several Orientation events from being held in their original locations. Please use the following rain plan for the events indicated. All other events will remain as originally scheduled–see the Orientation Passport for details, or the Orientation Web pages.
• Check-in and Matriculation will be held from 9 a.m. until noon at Bristol Field House.
• Business Office/Financial Aid Office staff will be available at Bristol Field House.
• Community Welcome from 1:30 until 2 p.m. will still be held in Bristol Gymnasium.
• SIB Group Meeting from 2:30 until 5:30 p.m. will still begin at the William Smith Green. Please wear rain gear.
• International Dinner from 6:15 until 7:30 p.m. will be held in Saga.
• The Candle Lighting Ceremony, from 8:30 until 9:30 p.m. on the Hobart Quad will be canceled if weather is still threatening at that time.
• More Than Good Works from 10 until 10:30 a.m. will still be held on the Hobart Quad. Please wear rain gear if appropriate.
• Service Learning Project from 10:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. will still be held. Please wear rain gear if appropriate.
• Coxe Dinner Theatre from 5:45 until 9 p.m. will be held in Saga (dinner) and Albright Auditorium (theatre).
• The RA Floor Program/Party from 9 until 11:30 p.m. on the Quad and JPR Courtyard will be moved indoors.
• Hobart College Exercises of Matriculation and John Henry Hobart dinner will be held at Bristol Gymnasium.
• William Smith College Passing of the Colors, Class Traditions, and Dean's Welcome Dinner will gather at Hirshson Ballroom and the JPR Gameroom, with dinner in the Winn-Seeley Gymnasium.