Anthony J. Romano III has joined U.S. Appraisal, Inc. (USA) as Senior Vice President. In this position, Mr. Romano is primarily responsible for national sales and recruitment. Prior to joining U.S. Appraisal, Inc. (USA), Romano spent 9 years with Key Bank of New York as vice president, northeast regional sales manager. Romano is a graduate of Hobart College where he earned a B.A. degree in economics in 1984. His community involvement includes
• Chair elect, Board of Directors for Greater Buffalo Convention & Visitors Bureau.
• Board of Directors (past president), Erie Community College Foundation.
• Member, (past vice chairman and treasurer), Amherst Chamber of Commerce.
• Town of Amherst Senior Services Advisory Board
• Amberleigh Retirement Community Advisory Board
• Albright-Knox Art Gallery Capital Campaign.
Romano resides in Williamsville, N.Y., and has two children, Brenna, age 5, and Anthony IV (Joey), age 4.
U.S. Appraisal, Inc. (USA) provides residential appraisal services in approximately 17 states in the New England, Mid Atlantic and Mid West regions of the United States.