An outreach specialist position is available at the Girl Scouts – Seven Lakes Council. The position reports to the membership services director, and is responsible for assisting staff with the implementation of new strategies for membership extension in targeted
1. Assist staff in developing collaborative programs.
2. Provide program to girls and develop ongoing leadership within the community.
3. Evaluate and report the progress of each plan of work.
4. Promote Girl Scouting in the community.
5. Ensure girl participation in the council product sales.
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
2. Ability to develop and implement a variety of programs to girls ages 5-17.
3. Understanding of development and behavioral patterns of girls and adults.
4. Ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds.
5. Ability to drive and provide own transportation.
6. Knowledge of Girl Scouting program helpful.
Salary: $3,640.00 (part-time) 6 months
If interested, send letter of interest and resume to:
Girl Scouts – Seven Lakes Council, Inc.
300 Route 318
Phelps, NY 14532-9315
Attn: Aletha Rollins – Membership Services Director
Seven Lakes Girl Scout Council, Inc. Is an equal opportunity employer