Eleven members of the William Smith College ice hockey team were named to the 2018-19 United Collegiate Hockey Conference All-Academic team.
To be eligible, a player must spend a minimum of one academic year at her present institution, while maintaining a minimum 3.2 cumulative grade point average based on their course load for the 2018-19 academic year. The following Herons earned a spot on the team:
- Senior Stephanie Hampton, economics major
- First-year Gaby Henry, undeclared
- Sophomore Jules Kennedy, economics and sociology double major
- First-year Abbey Luth, biology major
- Sophomore Lexi Nottke, media and society major
- Senior Laura Rollins, education and psychology double major
- Senior Egan Sachs-Hecht, biology
- Junior Gina Scibetta, media and society
- First-year Addy Shannon, psychology major
- Sophomore Alison Weiss, biology major
- Sophomore Olivia Williams, undeclared
Hampton and Rollins earned all-academic honors for the third time in their careers. Kennedy, Nottke, Weiss and Williams garnered recognition for the second year in a row.
William Smith finished the 2018-19 season with an 18-8-2 overall record. The Herons were 12-4-2 in the UCHC, finishing third. William Smith won its first two playoff games in program history, advancing to the conference championship game.