- Important Dates and Deadlines (PDF)
- 2021-22 Faculty Meetings & Dates
- Monday, September 13, 4 p.m.
- Monday, October 4, 4 p.m.
- Monday, November 1, 4 p.m.
- Monday, December 6, 4 p.m.
- Monday, February 7, 4 p.m.
- Monday, March 7, 4 p.m.
- Monday, April 4, 4 p.m.
- Friday, May 20, 9 a.m.
- Friday Faculty Lunch Schedule
- New Faculty with Degrees (PDF)
- Faculty/Staff Landing Page
- Student Learning Feedback Form Resources
- Remote Learning Policy
- Department Chairs
- Academic Department Coordinators
- Faculty Committee Membership
- HWS Ombudspeople
- 1940 AAUP Statement on Principles on Academic Freedom and Tenure
- AAUP-ACE-AGB Joint Statement on Government of Colleges and Universities
Handbooks & Policies
- Faculty Handbook Bylaws, July 2021 (PDF)
- Faculty Handbook, Part II, July 2021 (PDF)
- Department & Program Chairs Handbook (PDF)
- Program Review Guidelines (PDF)
- Research Integrity Policies and Procedures
- Faculty Search and Recruiting Handbook (PDF)
- Hiring Resource Listing (PDF)
- FORM #1: Advertising and Recruiting Plan (Word)
- FORM #2: Initial Screening Checklist (Word)
- FORM #3: Table of All Candidates (Word)
- FORM #4: List of Top Ten Qualified Candidates with Strengths and Weaknesses (Word)
- FORM #5: Finalists Assessment Report (Word)
- FORM #6: Diversity and Equal Opportunity Search Report (Word)
- Diversity Liaisons:
- Michael Dobkowski, Professor of Religious Studies
- Charity Lofthouse, Associate Professor of Music
- Michelle Martin-Baron, Assistant Professor of Women’s Studies
- Whitney Mauer, Assistant Professor of Environmental Studies
- Susan Pliner, Dean for Teaching, Learning, & Assessment
Scholarship & Conferences
- One Week Domestic Travel Expense Form (April 2022)
- Multiple Week Domestic Travel Expense Form (April 2022)
- One Week Foreign Travel Expense Form (April 2022)
- Multiple Week Foreign Travel Expense Form (April 2022)
Other Campus Policies
- Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Student Travel Policy
- International Travel Policy Involving Students
- HWS Policy on Intellectual Property
- Faculty Benefit Guide and Employee Handbook
- Online Student Complaint Process
- Agree to Professional Licensure Disclosures
Christine de Denus, Chemistry
Chair of Committee on the Faculty
Justin Miller, Chemistry
Chair of Committee on Academic Affairs
Emily Fisher, Psychological Science
Chair on Committee on Tenure and Promotion for Review
David Kendrick, Geoscience
Chair of Committee on Standards
Brenda Maiale, Anthropology
Representative of the Untenured Faculty
Jennifer Biermann, Mathematics and Computer Science