TIMELINE AND RESPONSE DATES
May 6, 2022
- Orientation website is live!
- Enrolled students can log in to the HWS Application Portal to receive their orientation credentials and instructions on completing the important tasks listed below.
- Academic Preference/Interest Form must be completed and submitted
- Incoming Student Housing Form must be completed and submitted
- Photo I.D. task must be completed
- Get Started task completed
- Pre-Orientation Adventure Program application due
- Medical Forms and Disability Disclosure must be completed and mailed to HWS
- Course and Housing assignments will be available online
- Orientation for international students
- Orientation for all incoming students
Please Note: Transfer Students will be asked to complete all of the forms with the exception of the Academic Preference/Interest Form. Transfer students will work closely with their Dean and a temporary faculty adviser, who will connect with students over the summer to help with the transition to the Colleges.