This week in photos
May 6 - May 12
- Clare O’Connell ’23 presents her research on Mental Health Counseling Services in Ontario County during the Community Engaged Scholarship Forum.
- Audreyanna Camacho ’23 and Nic Rivera-Torres ’24 study for finals in the Warren Hunting Smith Library.
- In Professor of Sociology Renee Monson’s “Research Methods” class, Abby Sherwood ’26, Emma Gagne ’24, Autumn Washington ’24, Gabriela Nieves ’23 and Molly Dutton ’23 present their study that examined four years of This Week in Photos and how the images contribute to students’ sense of belonging.
- Professor of Biology Kirsty Kenyon talks with students at the Honors Porch Party at Provost and Dean of Faculty Sarah Kirk’s home.
- Students gather for a photo at the Lavender Graduation held to celebrate the achievements of graduates in the LGBTQQIA+ community.
- Seamus Galvin ’23 reflects on the leadership experience he gained at the Colleges during the HWS Leads Scholars reception.
- A Flash Mob erupts in the lobby of the Warren Hunting Smith Library as part of “Global Musicals” taught by Associate Professor of Media and Society Rebecca Burditt.
- Members of Pi Sigma Alpha, the national political science honor society, gather for a photo with faculty from the Political Science Department including President Mark D. Gearan.
- Molly Williams ’26 and Addie Brinkler ’26 hang out in their Hirshson Hall room. They will be featured in an upcoming episode of HWS Homes.
- Students enjoy hamburgers on the Scandling Campus Patio on the last day of classes.
- Professor of Music Robert Cowles directs members of Cantori, the select chamber vocal ensemble, in Froelich Hall.
- To celebrate the last day of classes, Theta Delta Chi organized a Color Run to benefit the Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation for Autism.
- State Senator Pam Helming, former Campus Safety officer Bill Hastings, Ontario County Assistant District Attorney Kaitlyn Hastings ’14 and Associate Professor of Sociology Jim Sutton attend the victim rights ceremony in Canandaigua, N.Y.
- Yijun “Eugene” Cao ’23 shares his artwork with Esme Stefani ’25 at the Student Art Pop-Up Market.
- The third-ranked William Smith lacrosse team celebrates its seventh consecutive Liberty League Championship. The Herons defeated Ithaca 14-4 to earn the conference’s automatic bid to the NCAA tournament. William Smith will be back in action on Sunday at 1 p.m.