HEALTH REQUIREMENTS & IMPORTANT FORMS
Our clinical and support staff at Hubbs Health Center are committed to guide you with your journey of health and wellness during your years here at Hobart and William Smith Colleges. As per NYS law and Hobart and Williams Smith Colleges policy, certain health requirements must be completed prior to the start of classes for all first year or new incoming students. The following requirements will need to be complete by July 12, 2023. If you have any questions please contact Hubbs at 315-781-3600.
Please email all completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 315-781-3802.
Student Checklist/Forms to be Completed
- Complete Demographic and Emergency Contact Information
- Parents please complete and sign Health Insurance Information
- Physical Examination and Immunization Information Forms
- Physical Examination form is to be completed by your physician (1) year within admission. All prospective athletes need to have their physical form completed and signed by your physician within (6) months of participation. Verification of sickle cell trait is required for first year athletes only. Need copy of sickle cell lab results included with the physical form.
- Immunization Records requires your health care provider to fill in all dates of immunizations and tuberculosis risk assessment and sign the document. Titers require lab documentation to be included with the form. Chest x-ray and labs pertinent to tuberculosis risk assessment as requested.
- Meningococcal and COVID Vaccination Response Forms require students to check only (1) box, sign and date. If under the age of 18, parent signature is required. This is a New York State Requirement.
- Parents please complete the Minor Form for all students under the age of 18.